AVANTGARDE - "Creating Fans"
google cloud platform
*REMOTE* Lead Kotlin & Java Engineer High-Load Search-Engine
Choose your own Work-Life - Fully Remote from anywhere within Germany or from the Munich-based office location!
Our distributed teams are developing a cloud-native marketplace solution (omni-channel) scaled across 14 countries for +6 mio daily users --> high-load +40k requests/second.
You + team (4 Seniors, 1 PO) create the Search-Engine core backend (realtime, microservices, serverless, distributed based system).
Vision: One Global Engineering Solution & technology leadership within omni-channel.
- Kotlin & Java SpringBoot Microservices (Cloud: GCP), event-driven (Kafka, Pub/Sub)
- Apache Solr, NoSQL (MongoDB, Firebase), Docker / K8s, Terraform
- Reactor, WebFlux, Scala, Python, algorithms, Clean & Solid Code
- CI/CD, DevSecOps, GCP: major partnership with hackathons / workshops
Our Dev culture:
- Cross-functional-teams, end2end-product responsibility
- Self-managed, autonomous teams
- agile and creative environment - you impact the product!
- Personalized development strategy for individual and professional growth
- Flexible working hours + remote working policy
- International, English-speaking culture
Qualifications and what you should bring:
- Java (Kotlin) / JVM experience +5 years
- Expert in cloud native & complex microservice environments
- Love your work and move things forward to deliver the best product. #TechFirst!
- Creativity: Take over responsibility and shape the future of our products with your ideas
- English Communication skills are key!
- Mentoring / Coaching / Hiring experience optional
- 37,5h week, Remote up to 100% (also after Covid19!) + flexible work hours
- 30 days paid vacation (optionally take up to 54 days of paid vacation)
- Individual development budget for trainings, joining conferences with the team, etc.
- Paid relocation package
- Team events & company benefits
- And finally, ...maybe the best Tech Team in Germany :)