.NET Developer - Join a top developer of cloud-based talent management software
Our client is a leading developer of cloud-based talent management software, and we are looking for a .NET Developer to join our Agile-infused team and work on an exciting project. Since its debut in 2007, our client’s company has become one of the leading SaaS businesses in Europe, as its employee-centric digital platform has transformed the working experience for thousands of customers.
About the project
You will be joining a project that focuses on developing an HR portal that will be used for career, compensation, evaluation, and recruitment purposes. Your team will target code quality, while Unit Testing will be an important task in your daily activities. The work will be done with the help of Jenkins, Jira and Bitbucket.
C#, ASP, .Net Framework 4.7.2, MVC, Entity Framework, Web API, SQLServer 2014, Knockout + Typescript, jQuery
- Establish the basis for efficient teamwork;
- Encourage the exchange of ideas within the team;
- Provide technical leadership and hands-on expertise;
- Deliver solutions in the areas of system integration, application design, interoperability, and compatibility;
- Be creative and team-oriented;
- Be a good organizer, with analytical thinking;
- Have experience in Agile Application Development & Scrum methodologies.
- 4+ years of experience in .NET technologies;
- Solid knowledge of MS SQL/ SQL;
- Knowledge of ASP .NET MCV;
- Previous experience in dealing with N-tier architecture;
- Knowledge about Messaging Queue;
- Work experience with the aforementioned tech stack;
- An Agile mindset;
- Fluent level of English;
- French language skills.
- Experience in working with SaaS solutions;
- React know-how.