Gotham Technology Group
THIS IS A 100% REMOTE OPPORTUNITY. THERE IS NO BONUS.
We are proud to be the largest and most recognized brand in automation and control solutions, and the premier technology partner for fortune 500 businesses globally. Our products' are integrated into new high-tech commercial buildings' to include some of the most exciting real estate throughout the world. Our clients include Google, Microsoft, Amazon, LinkedIn and many others. We are the leaders in the most exciting industry in the world!
Our automation and control solutions for homes and buildings allow our clients to control entire environments with the push of a button, integrating systems such as Audio Visual, Lighting, Shading, Security, Building Management Systems and HVAC to provide greater comfort, convenience and security.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Lead Software Engineer in our Software Tools team. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team in a fast growing organization.
We are revolutionizing the way people live and work. We are building the meeting room and classroom of the future. Programming software enable our customers to deploy and customize control systems - the core of our offering in the professional audio/video and building automation markets. We are in the process of completely revamping out software tools and creating a more modern development environment (IDE) for our users. This is an exciting opportunity to design and develop a new suite of software from the ground up. The look and feel of this new software tool will represent the face of programming to all of our users on a daily basis. It is an opportunity to present modern, slick, efficient, and functional workflow to our users, and reinforce that impression every day.
Most equipment deployed in the field today are still custom programmed and users will leverage this new set of software tools to create highly customized systems for our customers.
- Design, write, debug and test code to implement programming and configuration tools.
- Participate in design discussions and code reviews within or across departments.
- Assist in diagnosing customer issues in the field or in internal use of the code.
- Demonstrate work and instruct others in work tasks or projects, including other developers, testers, customer support engineers, and technical writers.
- Suggest improvements in products and work techniques.
- Work with developers and DevOps personnel for automated test and quality product.
- Work in an Agile development environment using advanced Scrum methodologies.
- Other duties or responsibilities as required.
- Full stack development, for both desktop and web platforms, specifically
- Expert in HTML5/CSS
- Familiarity with Angular JS or React, and Bootstrap
- Familiarity with DotNet Core environment
- Familiarity with C#.
- Ability to stay abreast of current programming practices.
- Must be well versed in agile development.
- Ability to clearly document and communicate design ideas and decisions to the development team.
- The look and feel of this new software tool will represent the face of programming to all of our users on a daily basis. It is an opportunity to present modern, slick, efficient, and functional workflow to our users, and reinforce that impression every day.
we offer a competitive total compensation package including medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. 401K with company contribution, Paid Vacation, Holidays and more!