Maven Recruiting Group
About Maven Recruiting Group
Maven Recruiting Group is an Inc 5000 and San Francisco Business Times Top 100 Woman-Owned boutique recruiting agency specializing in temporary and permanent administrative and Human Resources opportunities across all industries. Executive Assistant staffing has always been Maven's crown jewel, and our thought leadership in this space can be seen through our EA podcast, REACH. Over the past decade, we've interviewed more than 30,000 job seekers, and every year we partner with hundreds of companies to identify the game-changing talent they need to propel their businesses forward. This role is remote for now.
About The Account Director Role
As an Account Director for Maven's Temporary Division, your main objective is to cultivate and foster our client and candidate relationships. You get to know our clients' hiring needs to get a feel for the company culture and organizational structure. You will be the liaison between our clients and candidates and our internal recruiting team as you manage job orders from start to placement!
What It Takes To Be a Maven
You're hungry for growth and new challenges.
- Impact the recruiting sales cycle by prospecting new client opportunities, managing inbound leads via our website and referral-based network
- Cultivate relationships with key decisionmakers such as CEOs, Founders, CFOs, Heads of Recruiting, etc. and educate potential prospects on Maven's recruiting services
- Grow and expand Maven's elite client portfolio by researching potential clients via news articles, social media platforms, etc. and maintain information in our CRM
- Follow up with prospects via LinkedIn and e-mail and flex your creative writing muscles to secure BizDev connects and passive talent
- Negotiate contract terms and drive closing conversations for candidates and clients.
- Achieve weekly target goals and actively discover new ways to improve individual performance
- Collaborate with the Temporary Team on priorities, pipeline, and key projects
- Manage onboarding, employee relations, and administer background checks and references
- You have that gravitas x-factor and charisma to own any call or meeting room
- You have a strong inner confidence, especially when managing client and candidate objections
- 3+ years of recruiting and/or business development experience
- Confident, energetic, and effective in executing on key initiatives in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Go-getter attitude and fearless personality
- Strong sense of urgency towards action and hitting goals
- Collaborative mentality by prioritizing 'we' and not focusing on 'me'
- Resilient in the face of adversity
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Thrives under pressure while never losing sight of attention to detail or composure
- Base + uncapped commission
- Full health, vision, and dental benefits with Maven contribution
- PTO + Sick Time + all major federal holidays off
- 401k with 4% Maven match
- Monthly WiFi and cell phone reimbursements
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits and Annual Volunteer Day
- Quarterly team outings when team goals are met (such as wine tasting, massages, cooking classes and more!)
- President's Club (all expenses paid trip) if goals are met