This position may be virtual, remote based within the U.S. and the employee must be willing to work U.S. Eastern time zone work hours where the team is located. We will not consider non-U.S. based candidates.
Amify, a two-time Inc 500 award winner, is an Amazon-as-a-Service provider that offers brands an end-to-end Amazon solution that maximizes sales and profitability. Amify's data-driven, full-service solution includes strategy, advertising, creative, management and operations for brand protection, content enhancement, sales acceleration and inventory management. Amify has partnered with over 1,000 brands and managed over $100 million in sales on Amazon.
The Amify sales team is the engine for Amify's rapid growth. Sales has been responsible for bringing in $150MM in annual gross merchandise value under management in the past 18 months. Be a part of a fast growing company in a fast growing space!
As the Account Executive, you will be responsible for qualifying inbound leads and conducting outbound prospecting, as well as managing the sales cycle from prospecting to close.
We offer a competitive base salary, benefits, and commission plan that pays out monthly following the closed deal. Get rewarded early and often for your efforts and say goodbye to holding out until the end of the quarter or worse, year.
What you'll be doing:
- Research and identify ideal consumer brand companies who would benefit from Amify's services supporting their direct-to-consumer ecommerce sales
- Prospect new business in a greenfield territory leveraging email campaigns, cold calling, and tools (e.g. LinkedIn Sales Navigator) to set meetings
- Manage deals to a close before passing them off to the Customer Success team
- Qualify inbound leads from lead-generation campaigns and content marketing
- Utilize Salesforce.com to manage pipeline, revenue forecasts and sales activity for maximum productivity
- Review and contact to assigned inbound leads
- Follow up with deliverables for prospects currently in the sales pipeline
- Conduct multi-channel prospecting (LinkedIn, phone calls, emails) to target accounts within your territory
- Share industry and competitor insights with the team
- Increase your applicable knowledge of Amazon and Amify through certifications
- 2+ years of full-cycle sales experience (cold calling, warm calling, email campaigns -> qualification/discovery -> deck development -> pitch meetings -> contracting)
- Experience selling media services, digital marketing services, Amazon/Ecommerce solutions, or similar services, directly to consumer brand companies
- Experience selling a complex product or service offering to C-Levels and Executives within consumer brand companies
- Experience in managing pipeline and sales activity in a CRM system
- Ability to track, log, scrub data in accounts, and report on your activities
- Proven track record of exceeding quotas (President's Club, sales awards, etc.)
- Impeccable written and verbal communication
- Strong desire to build a long-term career in sales
- Highly autonomous, organized, and process-driven
- Highly motivated, entrepreneurial, and energized by a high-growth environment
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background
- Must be a team player. We are a small, but quickly growing sales organization where culture is important
Standout Candidates will Bring:
- Experience selling digital products, eCommerce products, or ad-tech is a plus
- Experience selling managed services
- Experience with Salesforce, Outreach, ZoomInfo, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
What you'll get out of it:
- Enjoy a fun, fast-growing entrepreneurial company
- Be part of a highly collaborative learning culture- share knowledge, be inclusive, learn and grow together. Embrace teamwork!
- Knowing your ideas are heard and matter. Think big!
- You get to own your job and be recognized for your contributions
- Work with smart and creative people
- We want all the experience and expertise you have to offer, but we won't burn you out. We offer unlimited PTO plus over 10 holidays
- It's okay to make mistakes because we're human. Let's learn from them. Be transparent!
- We recognize you as an individual- no presumptions or judgment. Be the extraordinary you!
- Have "skin in the game" through our employee stock options plan