EPIC Insurance Brokers & Consultants
Position Overview: Responsible for providing superior customer service to all clients, carriers and producers.
Critical Job Functions
- Answer and respond promptly to client inquiries via phone, mail and e-mail, in professional and courteous manner, adhering to agency guidelines.
- Maintain proper file documentation including properly documenting all phone calls, correspondence, faxes and emails in Sagitta and Image Right..
- Prioritize workflow and follow standard procedures for processing applications, policy changes, renewals, endorsements, audits and cancellations.
- Accurately process policy changes on carrier websites or via email. Follow up with carriers to ensure all applications and any policy changes are processed in a timely manner.
- Assume ownership of customer concerns and feedback until a successful resolution is achieved.
- Review client exposures, loss experience and current coverage and provide proactive solutions, and recommend appropriate products and services.
- Remarket accounts according to agency guidelines. Consider the current program and if warranted, provide other options to the client.
- Assist with the solicitation of new accounts and retention of existing accounts. Looks for new sales opportunities by cross-selling.
- Comply with all internal procedures and practices while demonstrating the ability to meet service performance and quality standards.
- Work well within the team and contribute to the team effort by openly sharing insurance knowledge.
- Minimum five (5) year prior Commercial Insurance experience
- Strong customer service skills with an ability to assess insurance coverage needs
- Excellent communication and diplomacy skills to resolve client issues
- Articulate, well organized and focused
- Goal oriented and highly motivated and resourceful to achieve results
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Bachelor's degree preferred - experience equivalent will be considered
- Broker's license is required
- Insurance designation preferred
WHY JOIN US?
- 15th Largest Broker in US
- Voted " Best Place to Work" in the Insurance Industry
- Awesome Benefits: 401K matching, Generous Time Off Policy, Flexible Work Options, Medical, Dental, Vision, Pet Insurance, Cancer Insurance, Wellness Programs, Employee Award Programs (Trips!).