Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
- Client onboarding: Owning the advertising partner’s transition from pre-sale to post-sale, supporting IO and other onboard activities like reserving inventory, working with in house creative team, establishing KPIs and other benchmarks for success and facilitating kick-offs.
- Media planning: Supporting client partnerships team with pre-sale strategy based on client’s KPIs, budget, timing, capabilities, etc.-
- Client success: Monitor campaign performance and make recommendations based on performance expectations and goals.
- Client retention: Work closely with your AE team members to develop client renewal opportunities based on client goals and objectives.
- 2+ years of professional experience in sales and/or account management. Experience/passion in media, SaaS, or similar industries is ideal.
- Creative and curious: Your main goal is to make sure campaigns are a success and get clients to renew. Crafting strategies and presenting ideas to clients requires creative thinking and problem-solving. You love learning new advertising strategies and are inspired by clever ads that engage audiences.
- Data-driven: Our clients have goals and we need to help them get there through data and recognizing patterns over time to get the best results. You love analyzing trends but know how to take action and build out a winning campaign strategy.
- Organized: You will be managing 20-30 campaigns at a time and you will need to be organized to make sure things run smoothly.
- Resourceful: We’re a fully distributed team and you need to be able to operate when others are not readily available. We have plenty of team members across multiple time zones so you will likely always have support but taking initiative and being resourceful will help you succeed here.
- Experience in digital marketing.
- Familiarity with tools like Outreach.io, Pipedrive, Slack, and Notion.
- We're a fully remote company!
- Full-time position with a competitive salary and commissions.
- Health, Vision, and Dental insurance available.
- Generous PTO plan.
- Why do you think you'd be a good fit for this role at Inside?
- What’s your favorite digital ad campaign and why