Last Call Media
- Create and oversee incoming opportunities; facilitate the necessary qualification and follow up activities from initial conversation through engagement initiation; and remain a partner to the delivery team throughout the engagement.
- Facilitate the creation of content for proposal responses that is on-brand, meaningful, and effective.
- Collaborate, lead, and iterate on outbound sales experiments.
- Strategically grow existing relationships together with marketing and internal product teams.
- Track and share the tangible outcomes of sales efforts to identify what is working, what isn’t, and how we can improve as an organization.
- Develop and cultivate new opportunities through networking, relationship development, and investigation.
- Set and track sales account targets and sales metrics, aligned with company objectives.
- Drive actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth.
- 2+ years of similar experience in a digital product consultancy, or equivalent setting where you met revenue targets by acquiring new business and growing relationships with existing accounts.
- Tangible experience working in account management or a similar role providing consultative solutions to large enterprises.
- A unique blend of business and tech-savviness, a big-picture vision, and the drive to work with others to make that vision a reality through your persuasive written and verbal English communication skills.
- Familiarity with the software development ecosystem, i.e. knowledge of popular tools, plugins, frameworks, best practices, and conventions.
- Ability to work efficiently, sometimes under tight deadlines.
- Understanding of growth performance metrics.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time.
- Familiarity with Hubspot and Atlassian tools, such as Jira and Confluence.
- Experience working remotely.
- Experience selling to all users, regardless of ability, backed by knowledge of accessibility standards (Section 508 Refresh/WCAG 2.0 A and AA).
- Able to empathize, which helps us understand the needs of the client, the customer, the product, and the team at LCM.
- Highly communicative.
- Able to work independently.
- Comfortable asking for help.
- Experienced with communicating with clients directly.
- Eager and motivated to learn new concepts.
- A team player in a collaborative environment.
- A fast learner.
- Applicants should submit through our career portal a current resume and cover letter.
- To help us accelerate the interview process, the form to submit a resume and cover letter also has a few other required questions for you to complete.
- Applicants selected from here will move onto our interview rounds. Plan for at least two (2) 45 minute interviews.
- Lastly, while resumes and interviews are a great way to learn more about you, all candidates should be prepared to complete a brief hypothetical virtual recruitment exercise and submit reference(s) upon request.