Creative Financial Staffing
About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is a successful, international multi-level marketing company looking for an Interim Accounting Supervisor to join their diverse and dynamic team.
- This company distributes products into nearly 80 countries primarily through independent representatives around the world.
- The Guinness Book of World Records named their product one of the greatest inventions of the 20 th century!
Overview of the Accounting Manager Role:
- Oversee month-end financial close process and relates activities of the corporate books.
- Manage day-to-day accounting activities to ensure compliance with GAAP.
- Ensure appropriate reporting and elimination of intercompany transactions and oversee the rebilling process in adherence to the transfer pricing objectives and budget.
- Lead and coordinate internal / external audit requests.
- Support and assist tax lead strategic projects.
- Owner local chart of accounts.
- Leadership and development of assigned staff.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
Preferred Qualifications for the Accounting Manager:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- 7 + years of progressive Accounting experience.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to independently recognize and resolve issues.
- Experience using Oracle.
- Advance excel skills.