AL Media Strategy
Fast-paced, award-winning political media firm is looking for a Digital Media Buyer to join our growing team through November 2022 with potential for longer term employment. The digital media buyer would be responsible for managing in-platform, day-to-day digital buying, tracking, and optimizing of ad campaigns across multiple clients. Our firm is based in Chicago, Ill. This is a remote position and is open to candidates anywhere in the United States.
- Onboard digital clients in a timely manner to ensure smooth digital ad planning and operations (e.g. establish accounts as needed, process authorizations, set up remarketing codes, etc.)
- Project manage digital ad campaigns from pre-launch to completion
- Traffic digital ads across multiple platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Google, YouTube, as well as various DSPs and direct buys
- Optimize ad campaigns based on campaign goals and targets, track pacing and spend to completion
- Synthesize multi-channel ad data and optimization recommendations to send to client with weekly performance reports
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years experience in multi-channel digital advertising: Facebook, Instagram, Google Search, YouTube, DSPs, and direct buys
- Expertise with Google Ads, Campaign Manager, Facebook Business Manager and other DSPs
- Experience in running A/B ad tests to inform, improve, and optimize ad campaigns
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Experience in politics, political campaigns, or government is preferred
To Apply: Send a cover letter and resume to
Equal Opportunity/Diversity Policy:
Our firm is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, disability, race, age, national origin, color, creed, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity and expression, religion, economic status, ethnic identity, veteran's status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.