AEM Software Engineer
We are currently seeking a AEM Software Engineer that is fluent in AEM solutions, configuring Solr and Content Management Systems. The successful candidate will be a technical resource for the development of clean and maintainable code while acting as an advisor to help identify, educate, and foster best-in-class solutions and teaching their fellow technologists. Creating these relationships requires strong communication skills.
About Railroad19, Inc:
We develop customized software solutions and provide software development services. We are a specialized team of developers and architects. As such, we only bring an “A” team to the table, through hard work and a desire to lead the industry — this is our company culture — this is what sets Railroad19 apart. At Railroad19, you are part of a company that values your work and gives you the tools you need to succeed. We are headquartered in Saratoga Springs, New York, but we are a distributed team of remote developers across the US.
This is a full-time role with vacation, full benefits, and 401k. Railroad19 provides competitive compensation with excellent benefits and a great corporate culture.
The role is remote - U.S. located, only full time (NO- contractors, Corp-to-Corp or 1099).
- Designs and implements Adobe Experience Manager solutions
- Performs role of subject matter expert for Adobe Experience Manager
- Quickly learns and designs integrations with various marketing technologies
- Communicates both to non-technical clients and technical development teams
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and approaches
- Experience in following Agile development practices
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Technical proficiency to accurately document code
- Require minimal supervision and provide oversight for assigned projects
- Prepare proposals and time estimates for future work
- Schedules work to meet completion dates and technical specifications
- 3+ years of experience in implementing AEM solutions.
- Experience setting up and configuring Solr.
- 2+ years of experience in Content Management Systems including features such as multi-site and multi-channel delivery, personalization / targeting, content aggregation and syndication, multi-lingual support, automated workflow management and social media.
- Nice to have experience with Adobe Experience Cloud, Analytics, Mobile Services and LiveCycle.
- Nice to have experience with Sitecore 7.0 and above or Sitecore Experience Platform
- Nice to have experience working with an Agile methodology and iterative development.
- Nice to have experience with practices such as unit testing, static analysis, and build automation.
- Have strong interpersonal skills such as effective listening, empathy, patience, and the ability to interface with customers.
- Ability to quickly understand business and technical context in diverse customer environments.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with ability to work effectively across an organization.
- Team player with ability to work individually.
- “Embrace the Unknown” ability - Desire to continually learn and explore new tools, concepts and ideas and then share them with the rest of the team
- Adobe AEM certifications beneficial but not required