Remote from anywhere in Europe or at one of our Italian offices in Milan, Trento or Rome.
We are looking for software developers who want to join the Claranet team in developing Cloud Native applications. The person we are looking for shares our passion for software development and, like us, believes in continuous improvement, technical excellence and the value of teamwork.
Those who work with us are confronted daily on issues that affect different areas of software development: from mobile applications to backend applications.
Our team holds firm to the "agile methodology" principles and makes the most of DevOps practices in AWS cloud infrastructures. We, therefore, expect those applying to join the Claranet team to have experience in at least one of these areas.
The contract and the salary classification vary according to experience.
Some of the benefits we offer are:
- Sustainable work. We work at a rate of 40 hours a week, and overtime is rare: in 2019, they amounted to 0.2% of the total hours.
- Continuous improvement. You will have daily time to devote exclusively to study. Besides, each year you will have three days to dedicate to your training (courses, conferences, etc.) without consuming personal holidays.
- Training budget. You will have a personal budget to spend as you prefer for training.
- Sharing. We hold frequent internal presentations to share studies and experiences. Also, if you participate as a speaker at conferences, the day will be paid for, and any accommodation and transport costs will be reimbursed.
- Not fixed holidays. There are no company closures, so you can freely consume your holidays.
- Welfare. You will be provided with electronic 7-euro meal vouchers.
- Remote working. You will be able to work remotely or in one of our offices.
- Agile. We integrate the values expressed by the Agile manifesto into every aspect of the company.
Our recruitment process includes
- Evaluation of the Curriculum Vitae and a possible cover letter.
- An informative online interview.
- You will have to solve an exercise within a week where you can demonstrate your ability using XP principles.
- A half-day technical interview and pair programming with one of the team members.
How to apply
You can send your detailed CV in PDF format to [email protected], indicating in the subject of the message:
- The reference of the position and the level of seniority (Junior or Senior Agile Developer).
- The string "rkgerzr" decrypted using rot13.
- We will give priorities to workers with disabilities or in protected categories per Italian Law n.68 / 99.
Become part of the Claranet team!
We are a single distributed team. The human and technical qualities of the people in our team are Claranet's core values and are the solid foundation that we use to deliver value to our partners continuously. We believe that to achieve the success you need communication and feedback, so we like to work closely with our customers both at their offices and by supporting them remotely without distorting the way we work.
We like to improve continuously: every day we dedicate part of our time to studying. (you can find the path that we propose to the new team here: https://github.com/xpeppers/starway-to-orio