Intelliswift Software, Inc.
Remote now but will need to be able to work in the office once situation lifted.
__ MUST HAVE 5YR+ OF INFRASTUCTURE AND SOLRCLOUD EXPERIENCE
AI/ML - Data Infrastructure Solr/Search Engineer, Siri Search & Knowledge Platform
Data Infrastructure team within the Siri organization powers analytics, experimentation and ML feature engineering to power Siri we all love in our devices. The mission of the Data Infrastructure org is to provide our engineers and data scientists a cutting edge, reliable and easy to use infrastructure for ingesting, storing, processing and interacting with data and ultimately help the teams that build data intensive applications be successful. You will work with many cross functional teams and lead the planning, execution and success of technical projects with the ultimate purpose of improving Siri experience for customers. We are looking for engineers who want to bring their passion for infrastructure to build world class infrastructure products.
Are you a passionate about building scalable, reliable, maintainable infrastructure and solving data problems at scale? Come join us and be part of the Data Infrastructure journey.
- Passionate about Data Processing and Search Technologies
- 5+ years of experience configuring, scaling, and troubleshooting search infrastructure (Solr, Elastic Search, Lucene API, etc)
- Experience with alerting, monitoring and remediation automation in a large scale distributed environment
- Programming experience in Java, Python, or similar languages
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with AWS and Kubernetes is a big plus
You will be responsible for the Search Infrastructure that powers the Siri Data teams for analytics and machine learning.
Our infrastructure supports millions of AI/ML users at 100+ PB scale. To run our environment efficiently, we drive for proper monitoring, alerting and automation. The team's goal is to ensure the reliability and performance at the highest level.
- Manage and operate our search infrastructure that is built on top of SolrCloud
- Collaborate across AI/ML teams to analyze and optimize their search and indexing needs for different forms of data
- Diagnose, fix, improve, and automate complex issues across the search stack to ensure maximum uptime and performance
- Establish SLA's for all indexing and search use cases in production
- Write code, documentation, participate in code reviews, and mentor other engineers
BS, MS, or PhD degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
most important resource, our soul, is our people. benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programs. We're proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy stock at a discount - both offer everyone at the chance to share in the company's success. You'll discover many more benefits of working at, such as programs that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education and give you special employee pricing on products. benefits programs vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements. is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. is a drug-free workplace