We are looking for an experienced online marketer who is good with copywriting (i.e. for landing pages, ads, brochures, etc) and Paid ads. We are looking for a senior marketeer who can quickly understand a product and it's value proposition and can come up with ads and landing pages with little guidance.
You are able to coordinate with specialists (i.e. designers) and communicate professionally with clients.
Long term, 12-20hrs per week position, which can grow if you perform well.
- B2B SaaS Marketing agency, focussed on data-driven growth and growth hacking
- Several SaaS clients at the same time, including our own SaaS
- 10+ person distributed team
- Your background is either B2B online marketing or B2B software product management. Experience with B2B SaaS is a plus.
- You can take a data-driven helicopter view of a marketing funnel, and ideally also diagnose issues and propose improvements.
- Nice to have: You have some understanding of B2B SaaS businesses, i.e. you know what a sales funnel is, you know what CAC and LTV are and know important KPI's in marketing.
- You have at least some experience managing other team members and working directly with clients
- Ability to very quickly understand/learn online tools without any help (i.e. online marketing tools, CRM's and other B2B SaaS tools).
- You know quite some marketing tools that are often used by B2B SaaS businesses and worked with many of them.
- You worked as a growth hacker or allround online marketeer before.
- You set up an entire marketing funnel (advertising, website, forms, drip) before (or major parts of it)
- Ability to write step by step instructions/processes and follow them when needed.
- Ability to communicate professionally, clearly and to the point with me and my clients.
- Ability to manage and work with experts/team members for certain specialist tasks (i.e. design , development tasks, etc)
- Precision and attention to details.
- You know several analytics tools, important marketing and sales KPI's and know how to get them from these tools
Question? Or apply right away?
If you have any questions about this position, don't hesitate to contact [email protected] (not: .com).
To apply please send your CV to [email protected] , no motivation letter is required. We will send you some short screening questions to answer, which we will use to select a shortlist of candidates that we will interview. An aptitude and (paid for ) practical test case is part of our recruiting process.