Brainbase is a platform that helps brands manage and monetize their intellectual property. We have raised $12M from top venture capital firms and work with leading brands including Sanrio, BuzzFeed, MGM Studios and more. We are hiring a Senior Full-stack Engineer based in Los Angeles California. The role will report to our Director of Engineering. Our product development team is creating a new application leveraging the Serverless framework and Angular 10 using our existing UI Library and Material Design.
You are a senior frontend engineer who can perform the following tasks:
- Help develop and scale Brainbase’s overarching engineering strategy - working closely with leadership and engineering to steer and innovate on what’s next
- Work closely with our team of engineers to create features and build powerful and easy to use products
- Build clean, scalable, and maintainable code that our platform depends on
- Integrate REST APIs for various platforms.
- Utilize the latest standards and principles in modern web development
- Help create and maintain e2e and unit tests.
- 4+ years of experience with Typescript and Angular 2+
- Well-versed with SysOps and DevOps environments
- Prioritization of user testing and writing clean, scalable, high-quality code
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Excellent communication and leadership skills to collaborate with a fast-growing team
- Expert knowledge of modern design principles and best practices
- Ability to iterate quickly
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience working in a fast paced startup or growth environment
- General understanding of the IP industry or willingness to learn
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fun, fast-growing team working on disrupting an outdated industry
- Ability to work remotely