ation Developer Ciber Global, LLC
- Owns the design and development of software fixes, enhancements, components, and/or new software systems and applications.
- Drives development of components through own and subordinate engineers' work.
- Develops technical solutions that meet specifications and that impact future developments.
- Executes assigned component level software development projects and major fixes using new or existing technologies.
- Develops specifications for assigned components, projects or fixes.
- Reviews or writes code.
- Leads programming, testing and debugging of applications or fixes to existing applications.
- Creates protocols, documentation and tools for installation and maintenance.
- Participates in setting the architectural direction for software development projects.
- Designs specific components for assigned projects, developing specifications for each.
- Designs, develops, manages, creates and maintains technical components and templates.
- Able to code against front-end technology stack and lead end-to-end troubleshooting.
- Interacts and coordinates deliverables with other technical groups in the organization.
- Executes assigned component level projects using new or existing technologies.
- Designs and develops specifications for assigned projects.
- Reviews or troubleshoots and performs testing.
- Participates in conceiving and setting the architectural direction for development projects.
- Designs the component tasks of assigned projects, developing specifications for each.
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- Experience reviewing and updating requirements and/or user stories.
- Experience writing technical documentation.
- Understanding of agile software development.
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills.
- Expert level knowledge: Object Oriented Programming.
- Expert understanding of Computer Science Fundamentals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science