Headquarters: San Francisco, California
- Responsible for tracking all orders from purchase to delivery; accountable for timely fulfillment of all orders.
- Manage the progress of the proofing, production, and staging of orders; help coordinate orders that are ready for shipment.
- Coordinate internally and externally to maintain schedules and active communications so that no unnecessary delays occur; keep projects on track with proactive outreach to all involved parties (Account Managers, Production, Prepress, Shipping Coordinator, etc.).
- Troubleshoot stalled projects as a liaison between parties by being a skilled communicator/translator (communication is primarily email and internal systems-based, but phone communication is also required at times).
- Co-manage the Complaint Resolution process in conjunction with Vendor Manager and Supply Chain Director; communicate status and outcomes with the Account Manager for the customer messaging (primarily a non-customer facing role with some limited customer communication).
- Maintain production capabilities spreadsheet in conjunction with Vendor Manager & Supply Chain Director; develop and maintain knowledge base of current production capabilities and capacity for all our vendors.
- Assist with managing warehousing inventories in our production network; reconciling overs and unders, additional fees, etc.
- A detail-oriented and solution-focused person. Working in online systems, triple-checking and reconciling come naturally to you.
- An effective communicator with the ability to drive resolution in multiple mediums (digital, phone, in-person).
- You thrive in an environment with many moving parts and can deliver on multiple top priorities with ease.
- You are customer oriented. You enjoy going above and beyond for customers and enjoy the opportunity to do so.
- Online messaging systems
- Google Apps
Nuts and Bolts:
- Work from almost anywhere! This is a fully remote position, with coverage expected within USA timezones.
- Full-time, 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday
- Starting pay $19/hour