Headquarters: Manalapan, NJ
- Gathering requirements, including stakeholder or user interviews.
- Thinking critically to analyze business problems and develop an approach that best suits our clients’ needs.
- Creating and executing project plans, utilizing Agile methodologies to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifying risks and resolving them proactively with consideration for short- and long-term project impact.
- Managing day-to-day operational aspects of assigned projects and meeting client deadlines.
- Carefully reviewing and contributing to team deliverables before sharing with the client.
- You are hyper-organized, detail-oriented, and able to take ownership of projects to ensure quality and client satisfaction.
- You appreciate data-driven decision making and a well thought out plan.
- You have worked on technical projects before and understand the Agile software development lifecycle.
- You understand business processes/requirements and how they translate into technical requirements.
- You are professional and comfortable working with senior executives.
- You have strong communication skills.
- You have experience working remotely with distributed teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field.
- 3+ years at a top consulting firm, agency, or other relevant experience.