Assurance Associates and Assurance Seniors needed.
- Conduct all phases of external audit, review, and compilation engagements including planning, risk assessment, research, reporting of findings, and other procedures as required.
- Prepare workpapers to document scope and findings of the engagement in accordance with AICPA standards.
- Drafting financial statements and related financial statement disclosures in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Supervising, training, and mentoring associates and interns on engagements.
Join the assurance team at one of Atlanta's top public accounting and advisory firms. Offering a competitive benefits package that includes four weeks of PTO, a 401(K) plan with an exciting company match, and many bonus opportunities, we are committed to creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and our people. As a client and people-focused firm, we pride ourselves on our family-friendly culture and work-life balance.
Fully remote nationwide (if open to occassional travel) - signing, monthly and annual bonuses
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in Audit/Assurance with a CPA/public accounting firm.