ation QA Developer Science Suite Inc.
We are looking for an Automation QA Developer to reduce product bugs and increase product usability through manual and automated testing. This is a great opportunity to lead the way in establishing QA processes on our complex and rich visual software.
This role is remote (Canada).
Our ideal fit
- Excited about quality assurance and testing as a career
- Excellent technical communication skills
- Ability to explain complex solutions clearly to others
- Looks for areas to simplify and automate repetitive tasks
Within your first three months, you'll:
- Write QA test plans based on product requirements and develop testing procedures
- Perform manual testing, cross browser and device checks
- Assist with bug triaging and backlog grooming
- Automate repetitive QA with cypress / jest tests
- Improve the CI/CD workflows for test automation
- Document bugs and work with product / engineering to fix
- Improve automated tooling detecting crashes / bugs
- Review system crash logs for bugs
- Design and implement accessibility features
What you bring to the table
- You have 2+ years of experience in quality assurance and testing, experience with Jest and Cypress testing or similar (Mocha, Selenium) is ideal
- You have experience working on a team with mature scrum/agile process
- Legally authorized to work in Canada