If you are passionate about working on business problems that can be solved using structured and unstructured data at large scale, Tiger Analytics would like to talk to you.
Now hiring for multiple opportunities in Azure Bigdata Architect for a immediate full time roles.
This is a remote opportunity.
Azure Bigdata Architect will be responsible for architecting, designing and implementing advanced analytics solutions. These capabilities include batch, streaming and deploying scalable machine learning models in production systems.
- 6+ year of experience in traditional, modern and azure big data stack (HDFS, Spark, GIT, Pyspark, SQL Server, various azure data stacks such as ADLS, Databricks, ADF etc.,)
- Proficient in one of programming languages Java/Python/Scala.
- Experience in handling large datasets at scale with different file formats and handling different types of data between structured and unstructured.
- Experience in building complex/scalable data applications in azure stack that includes various relational and non-relational datasources.
- Good knowledge on databases such as Azure SQL, Synapse etc.,
- Propose and ensure best practices are implemented across various advanced analytics applications by guiding implementation teams that include data scientists & data engineers.
- Work with the technology team that includes Information Architects, Platform Architects and Data Stewards to come up with technology patterns and help adapt teams in the organization. Perform POCs for new features or new cloud resources on Azure & Databricks and assess its fitment to the organization.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills with ability to report the status to the leadership team.
- Must have Skills - Databricks (DE features), ADLS, ADF, Keyvault, RBAC and Access policies, Azure Functions, GIT, Spark tuning, CI/CD using Azure DevOps.
- Good to have skills - Web Apps, Azure Container Registry, Azure Kubernetes Service, Azure Container Instance, Networking (VNETs/Subnets), Azure Databricks(DS features).
You would need valid work authorization to work in the US.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for significant career development in a fast-growing and challenging entrepreneurial environment with a high degree of individual responsibility.