This is a remote position. We welcome candidates from any location. Resumes are to be submitted in English.
- Create a full-funnel marketing plan that's aligned to marketing and acquisition, strategies, priority targets, pipeline goals, and focused on relevant business and market trends.
- Collaborate with the HQ team to develop and execute a variety of multi-touch campaigns that include inbound, outbound, events, PR, email/messaging, and organic/paid social programs.
- Drive content initiatives to develop and distribute localized content for the US market, focusing on new merchant acquisition; manage the website for the US market in collaboration with global project management and development teams.
- Lead a marketing team in support of growth in the US market; manage agency and contract relationships and coordinate with global marketing functions to ensure alignment with global campaigns.
- Develop and execute partner marketing programs for the US region.
- Act as a deputy for field marketing that supports the marketing plan; work closely with the Field Marketing Manager from the HQ team to execute awareness-generating and pipeline-building events.
- Monitor campaign results and impact on pipeline goals, proactively provide recommendations, and implement course adjustments when needed.
- Communicate regional marketing program status, action items, results, and deliverables across marketing and M&A.
- Previous experience working in a B2B environment in a similar role.
- Proven expertise in creating, implementing, and measuring B2B marketing programs to retain and expand audiences.
- Ability to lead and manage a high-performing team; influential and able to motivate teams toward a common goal.
- Fast learner with excellent strategic judgment, problem-solving, and prioritization skills.
- Collaborative, self-starter, and able to drive projects from inception to execution.
- Excellent creativity and communication skills to inspire industry partners, team and to represent the brands.
Hire Digital is a freelance network of top talents in digital marketing, web development, and design. Our clients work with high-performing teams as well as individual talents who have gone through a rigorous screening process. Clients such as Shopify, Expedia, and Stripe have access to high-performing talents on-demand, with guaranteed performance.
Powered by JazzHR