Advantis Global, Inc.
amazon web services
About The Role
We are looking for a Node.js, typescript engineer to join our tech and engineering teams to support our e-commerce brands. In this role you will help design and implement new features across multiple backend applications and manage projects and problems of significantly larger scopes.
- Collaborate with the front-end development team to deliver new end-to-end features.
- Anticipate client needs and formulate solutions to customer issues.
- Evaluate scope and requirements based on project documentation.
- Write scalable, modular, and clean applications that deliver tangible business value.
- Design, build, test, and maintain scalable APIs, services, and systems within the platform.
- Stay current on new technologies and best practices.
- Participate with colleagues on the engineering team to architect and implement micro-services.
- Ensure code is maintainable and standardized across the team.
- Ensure development is aligned with best practices and industry standards.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Back-End Developer.
- Prior experience with order and inventory management software, as well as physical goods supply chain knowledge and large-scale e-commerce exposure is preferred.
- Prior experience leading a team or acting as a mentor to other less experienced engineers.
- Experience with Node.js.
- Experience with NoSQL and SQL databases.
- AWS experience a big plus. AWS certifications a bigger plus.
- Familiarity with Shopify is preferred.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and 401K plan.
- Fully stacked kitchen with an array of yummy snacks
- Work life balance – we work hard and we make it a commitment to spend equal time at home with family and friends.