atform Tempo Software
As one of the largest, award-winning, and top-selling app vendors in the Atlassian Ecosystem, we hire only the best and brightest.
What does Tempo do? We enable companies to grasp the true value of time and get meaningful insights into their operations. With our products, managers know exactly how their teams are spending their hours each day. From billing, to resource management, to cost tracking, we are proud to give our customers data they can use. Lately we have been expanding into new ecosystems, most recently Zendesk. It’s an exciting time, with lots of innovation and growth on the horizon!
Our reach is wide: we are happy to support more than 20,000 customers all over the world. We are looking for candidates to bring fresh perspectives to our amazing teams located in Iceland, Canada, Sweden and the USA.
Join us and discover the thrill of being part of a team that is not only digging deep in automation, AI and cool tech but also builds great and reliable products our teams and customers love!
- Solving difficult technical problems and coming up with innovative solutions to advance our products as a member of one of our development teams
- Working closely with product leads, designers, project managers and software engineers to implement versatile solutions to stay ahead of the needs of our customers
- Driving innovation by coming up with new and innovative ideas for our products and processes
- Approaching development issues by being mindful of user experience, performance, quality and security aspects
- Liaising with other developers to promote great software design and quality
- Designing and maintaining APIs
- Launching, iterating and making a difference to the team’s performance and being committed to making our products better for our users
The Ideal Candidate
- Has at least 2 years of solid background in applying knowledge of Java and JVM to build scalable software
- Has a degree in Computer Science or equivalent studies
- Experience developing products for GitHub, Microsoft Azure DevOps and Asana platforms a strong plus
- Has experience with Spring, Gradle and Maven
- Has experience with SQL queries and database performance
- Has experience with Kubernetes and AWS
- Is passionate about unit testing and integration testing (junit, mockito, rest assured)
- Has an impressive track record in applying deep architectural understanding of web applications to develop and scale successful products and systems
- Has experience with designing and maintaining APIs for public consumption
- Has experience with building and optimizing for performance
- Is capable to contribute to our mission to continuous delivery of our software by working on build and deployment pipelines
- Is creative, innovative in finding solutions to complex problems
- Is a self-starter and motivates others with enthusiasm and collaboration
- Keeps his knowledge up to date by following what is happening in the industry
- Is familiar with Kotlin
What's In It For You
- Remote work!
- Unlimited vacation in most of our locations!!
- Great benefits plan including health, dental, vision and more
- Great office spaces in Canada & Iceland
- Diverse and dynamic teams
- Challenging and exciting work
- An opportunity to have a real impact on our business
- Free breakfast and snacks
- A great range of social activities
- And so much more!!
Come and join our amazing & high-performing Tech Team!
Note: As our hiring teams are global, please submit your resume in English only!