Numbrs is reshaping the future of the workplace. We are a fully remote company, at which every employee is free to live and work wherever they want.
Join our dedicated technology team that builds massively scalable systems, designs low latency architecture solutions and leverages machine learning technology to turn financial data into action. Want to push the limit of personal finance management? Join Numbrs.
You will be a part of a small agile team that is responsible for the design and development of our machine learning systems. You'll work on learning-based solutions and develop machine learning applications according to requirements. You enjoy learning new things and are passionate about developing new features, using cutting-edge technology and contributing to overall system design and architecture. You are a great teammate who thrives in a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- a Bachelor's or higher degree in technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- a minimum of 5 years of professional experience in software development and micro service based architecture
- previous experience or at least exposure to Machine Learning
- experience with Big Data technologies such as Kafka, Spark, and Cassandra
- strong hands-on experience and fluency with Java or Scala
- experience with software engineering best practices, coding standards, code reviews, testing and operations
- excellent written and oral communication in English and interpersonal skills
Ideally, candidates will also have
experience with CI/CD toolchain products like Jira, Stash, Git, and Jenkins
fluent with functional, imperative and object-oriented languages;
experience with C++, or Golang is a plus
Location: Home office from your domicile