We are looking for a Senior back-end developer that can build our product with our team of frontend, backend and UX developers. Requirements for this position are:
- Great software development skills and a passion for it.
- Good knowledge of cloud services, preferably also firebase
- Ability to develop, test, deploy and maintain a full-stack project on your own, including but not limited to front-end, back-end and database tiers, while utilising software engineering principles and security best practices.
- Must have fluent verbal and great written English skills
- Long term dedication
Ideally, you also:
- Have already worked in a tech role where your decisions were of great importance
- Have been responsible for a tech team
- Are confident that you can recruit people via your existing network to join our team
What we can offer:
- A great starting salary plus equity, depending on interest therein
- Opportunity to build a tech product from the ground up, making key decisions in that influence the product development
- Dynamic and flexible working conditions, including the opportunity to work remotely
- Friendly and highly motivated team
If you can imagine yourself in this role, and you definitely have the skills, then please reach out to us, we are looking forward to hearing from you.
Carbonara is an American company with an office in Oslo, Norway and a distributed team around Europe. We’re an international team, with over 10+ different nationalities in the company. Our founder is an American who built a prior restaurant software startup and has vast experience building teams and raising investment.
We have an exciting new platform built by a skilled team of developers, designers and marketers that helps restaurants reopen and increase their sales - all for free. At Carbonara, each week has a new challenge and the opportunity for professional growth is unlimited.