Kaye Bassman International Corp is seeking a Bookkeeper to join the team who is self-motivated, detailed oriented and excited to perform a variety of tasks for the accounting department. This position requires an in-depth familiarity with a wide scope of business concepts, practices and procedures that rely on experience and sound judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Kaye Bassman is one of the largest, premier single-site search firms in the nation and is ranked the #1 retained search firm in the Dallas/Fort Worth area by the Dallas Business Journal. Our highly successful firm has achieved explosive growth continuously for the past 40 years. We are seeking a well-rounded individual who will support the continued growth and development of Kaye Bassman's accounting and operations division.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Facilitates all aspects of accounts receivable: invoicing, cash application and collections
- Processes payroll and facilitate all aspects of each pay cycle
- Calculates sales commissions for payroll
- Reconciles bank accounts
- Reconciles credit card accounts
- Processes account payable
- Prepares financial and statistical reports
- Client Support via Telephone, Email and Various Technological Tools
- Five years of experience working in accounts payable and receivable, general ledger and payroll
- Proficiency in Excel and Quickbooks
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven resourcefulness, self-motivation, and ability to multi-task
- Experience with commission calculations is a plus
- Customer service-oriented attitude
- Voted #1 "Best Place to Work" on five separate occasions for the DFW area heralded by The Dallas Business Journal
- Voted "The Best Company to Work for in Texas" four consecutive years by Texas Monthly Magazine
- Largest "single-site" search firm in Texas and in the top 15 nationwide
- #1 Executive Retained Search Firm in DFW by The Dallas Business Journal
- Recipient of the "Employer Excellence Award" by the Greater Dallas Chamber recognizing the "acknowledgment of outstanding workplace flexibility and best working environments"
- As a company dedicated to giving back to the community, the Kaye/Bassman Foundation has donated over $1 million to our deserving charities since its inception 10 years ago including Baylor Cancer Center, MDA and several others through company events, celebrations, fundraisers and community outreach