At mimacom we like active minds. Do you like to attend events, write blogposts or be the speaker of a congress? At mimacom we love that you do it! We are hungry for technology.
From our offices in Europe and the USA we offer innovative IT Consulting solutions to local and global clients. We help them to optimize their technological solutions to give the best service to their clients. Because your success is our success. Because each person counts. Because you will contribute to our growth.
If you want to continue growing with training and certifications. If you are interested in being part of a proactive team that seeks continuous improvement. If you want to have your space to express your own ideas and opinions. If you prefer to enjoy a very flexible schedule and work remotely… At mimacom we will love to meet you and grow with you!
- Passionate about new technologies and love working with cutting edge technologies.
- Demonstrate high level of proficiency in Java and Spring Framework.
- High knowledge in BPM Platforms.
- You have between 3-10 years of experience in software development. We are looking for several profiles ranging from mid-seniors to architects.
- Experience working with Agile/ SCRUM principles.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) in English and Spanish.
- Availability for traveling to EMEA regions (only when sanitary situation allows it again)
About the challenge:
As a software engineer you will...
- Interiorize Flowable mechanisms in order to fully understand how it affects the code.
- Work on the designated issues for the Sprint.
- Develop outlines of the processes that the software is going to follow, or integrate new functionalities within that existing process.
- Interact with different stakeholders and assess their needs (clients, members of your team, providers...)
- Learn more about all the different technologies that are part of the solution you work on (Backend, BPM, Frontend...)
As a software architect you will...
- Execute specific technical consulting missions with different customers and stakeholders in Flowable platforms.
- Perform architecture, configuration, and monitoring tasks.
- Be a member of the consulting area with responsibilities contributing to the development of this business unit.
- Develop high-quality and functional architectures for customer solutions.
- Participate in the collection of requirements, give estimations, propose different approaches and make analysis documents.
- Be a trusted advisor for Management and Sales team and help them with presentations and demos for clients.
- Run and execute well-planned PoCs.
- Preparation and execution of technical trainings.
- Give support in other software development projects.
- Work with cutting-edge technologies in an Open Source world, while boosting your career with certifications, trainings, conferences, events, etc.
- Enjoy flat hierarchies, direct feedback and room to stand up for your own ideas. Feel free to investigate and suggest new and fresh ways to come up with solutions.
- Be part of an Agile and international environment and enjoy freedom with responsibility: Create and design your own schedule with flexi-time and choose between remote or office work.
- Participate in cool team events: recording of podcast episodes, Lunch&Learn, Coffee&Tech and many more
About the salary:
At mimacom we care for salary equality. This is why we have stablished different internal professional levels, each one with a pre-defined salary range, so that colleagues with similar skills also have equal salaries. During your recruitment process with us, you'll find a technical assessment phase, in which both sides will see what professional level is the most suitable for you.