google cloud platform
Tausight is looking for a release engineer who is passionate about application infrastructure. As a member of our team, you'll work closely with engineering to ensure a seamless transition in our release process. You will help make our builds efficient and timely, providing continuous feedback to our engineers. You will work with our test engineers to create infrastructure that can exercise automated test suites. Finally, you will ensure our releases are repeatable and documented leveraging best practices in source control and artifact management.
What you will do:
- Work closely with our engineering team to help accelerate productivity across our entire stack that provides timely, repeatable, high-quality releases.
- Implement build automation, packaging and containerization solutions for both our client and server architecture.
- Analyze our existing CI/CD pipelines to look for inefficiencies and opportunities to improve their structure and performance.
- Leverage tooling that can help us diagnose issues related to the build, testing and installation of our products.
- Champion best practices for source code, artifact and dependency management.
What you need:
- Experience managing CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, Gitlab, CircleCI, or similar
- Extensive experience in branch SCM management such as Git.
- Strong experience with artifact and dependency management techniques
- Experience in an Object Oriented language such as Python, Go, or Groovy
- Experience with provisioning resources on a Cloud Platform such as GCP, AWS or Azure.
- Experience with container orchestration tooling such as Docker and Kubernetes
Nice to have:
- Experience with building Windows executables and .msi packages.
- Experience with Cloud provisioning automation tooling such as Terraform or Cloudformation
- Experience with Windows virtualization infrastructure such as VSphere and ESXi