Headquarters: Seattle, WA
Stone Press is building the largest network of B2B sites.
We’ve dramatically scaled up our content production and now feature thousands of products.
Some of those products are monetized. Many of them are not.
That’s why we need you.
Your mission will be to hunt down a deal for every product and company we feature. Sometimes, this is as easy as setting up an affiliate account. Other times, it takes months of networking and cold calling to get a deal in place.
That will be your primary goal: maximizing our monetization coverage across our sites.
And once you’ve got these deals, you’ll optimize them over time to improve their terms.
- Maximize the number of our featured products that are monetized.
- Set up new affiliate accounts whenever we review a new product.
- When companies don’t have established affiliate programs, network your way into that company and set up a custom deal with them.
- Negotiate higher commission rates and custom deals with partners. We should have the best commission rates possible at all times.
- Manage thousands of affiliate links and ensure that we are always using the proper tracking links and the best landing pages.
- Day to day account management for existing partners. This will include responding to email and phone requests and ensuring any actionable items are taken care of quickly.
- Work directly with our Head of Revenue to create new revenue streams and improve on our existing revenue streams in creative ways.
How to Tell If You’ll be a Great Fit
- You love being on the phone and email. Whether it is cold calling a new prospect, or emailing with one of your favorite existing partners, you love to engage with people every day.
- You love prospecting and finding new opportunities. You know how to research a company to find the right contact. Whether it be a small business or a Fortune 500 company, you can find the right person to get the deal done. Even when you hit a dozen dead-ends, you’ll keep hunting for the doorway you need.
- You believe everything is negotiable, you always push to get a better deal. You’re the type of person that looks forward to negotiating the price on a new car. You should love the idea of getting to regularly negotiate with our partners to get better deals.
- You know how to push for better deals, you also know when to back off. We have long-term relationships with all our partners. Do we want better deals? Yes. Do we want to alienate them? Absolutely not. You should have a sixth sense for when it’s time to push and when to let them breathe.
- You must be US-based but we are a 100% remote company so you can work from anywhere you like. No specific education or certifications required.