We are looking for smart, self-motivated, experienced, C++ developers who enjoy the freedom of telecommuting and flexible schedules, to work on our next generation of software products.
Clearance: NONE – US Citizen
Participate in technical design, development, testing, debugging and implementation of enhancements to applications within area of responsibility. Write technical user guides and supporting technical documentation.
- Image Processing
- Bachelors degree in computer science or relevant experience.
- At least 3 years of C++ development experience.
- Must be located in the US to be considered for this role.
What Experience Would Be Beneficial:
- Prior work or hobbyist projects with FFMpeg / Media players
- Experience with Image / Video processing
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Ability to translate intricate business objectives and processes into technical solutions.
- Motivated professional who enjoys innovating and making a real difference.
- Reliable and self-directed.
- Strong communicator who can work directly with clients, vendors, and peers.
- Strong problem solving and research skills.
- Flexibility working in an agile environment.
Job Location: Ashburn, VA or Remote