ation Platform Realisable
What we want and about the role.
Realisable Software are looking for a mid-level c# developer. We see the successful candidate looking to grow their skills, and get 'stuck in'.
You should have 3-5 years demonstrated, full-time commercial development – either an individual or as a team developing an application used by numerous users/companies.
Our solution integrates with different ERP, accounting, eCommerce, logistics, expense and other business solutions. We need to be able to talk the same language, thus you need to be familiar with some of these, know the difference between a sales and a purchase order, an invoice, a journal, etc and know their different attributes.
This role is initially focussed on back end development:
- You will need to hit the ground running - we need to deliver a new, on-demand, high throughput webservice module for a high-profile customer. This module will then form part of our standard solution stack.
- Development of new & maintenance of ‘connector’ modules to eCommerce, ERP, and other solutions/marketplaces/services.
- Maintenance, development of the core middleware solution: new features & bug fixes.
This will, over time, expand to:
- Cloud & Devops technologies – Azure, microservices, functions, queues, etc.
Your other day-to-day (soft) skills:
- Problem Solve – Be able to break down issues, identify their cause and implement solutions.
- As a small company we expect you to be proactive, and willing to ask the important questions.
- High degree of English proficiency. It is expected that you confidently communicate clearly in both written and spoken form.
The role is broad, we're a small company, and our software covers many business use-cases.
Technical Skills - What you need.
In addition to above….
- You are fluent in c#, with demonstrable solid OO code.
- Your code is accompanied with unit & integration tests.
- APIs/REST/GraphQL/OpenAPI experience.
- Data – Demonstrated data proficiency - SQL, different file formats (JSON, Xml, etc), and transports (queues, messages, etc).
- ASP.Net Frontend development with either JS Frameworks, raw JS & CSS, Blazor, and/or experience with commercial UI frameworks (Telerik, Syncfusion, etc).
- Some exposure to the aforementioned cloud technologies: microservices, functions, queues, messages, devops, etc.
Desirables, but not essential.
The ideal candidate would demonstrate proficiency in a couple of these!
- Used or developed (for) middleware/ETL/process automation solutions.
- Used/implemented/integrated Accounting or ERP products.
- Knowledge of backend eCommerce processing.
Salary, Benefits & Career Development
Annual salary of up to £58,000 dependent on experience.
Given the current situation, this role will be based at home. It’s expected that you have sufficient space for a work environment.
Between 20 and 25 days annual leave. Dependent on negotiation and a degree of good will.