Headquarters: Melbourne, Australia
We’re looking for a Casual Support Assistant who can improve the quality of our support across all our themes.
This is a casual role with an estimated 10-20 hours a week.
This is a remote position - but the candidate will be required to work hours that overlap the timezone of Melbourne, Australia.
- Providing ongoing support to merchants by answering customer emails
- Documenting questions, feature requests and bugs
- Having expert knowledge on the themes we offer so you can recommend the best solutions to our merchants
- Helping maintain and grow our Help Scout support centre with articles and tutorials
- Assisting merchants with HTML/CSS customisations when necessary
Your experience and skills:
- Expert knowledge in the Shopify platform, especially setting up stores with the theme editor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a caring, polite and positive tone of voice
- Language requirements: high level of English fluency (written and spoken)
- Experience in developing Shopify Themes
- Work with a leading Shopify theme development company
- Work from anywhere
- Small team of 3-4 people
- Great exposure to Shopify theme development and the theme store