At Moov, we’re empowering creators to embed banking and payment functionality everywhere. We’re developers for developer-first software. We believe that every software company is becoming a payments company and by equipping developers with the best tools we can tackle complex problems together.
As a Client Engineer, you’ll ensure that our customers have access to all of our knowledge and experience (from a compliance and user experience standpoint) to help customers succeed. You’ll shepherd customers through our platform API infrastructure enabling unique experiences for various financial products. You’re naturally comfortable navigating complexity while ensuring our customers receive day-to-day technical support through the implementation process.
As a member of our team, you’ll:
- Communicate with our teams post-sale to successfully and efficiently onboard new customers.
- Serve as primary technical contact for any new customer with the expectation being you are effectively an SME on all Moov products and the entire implementation/onboarding process
- Partner with the support engineering team, product & sales teams
- Develop clear and and accurate implementation guides based on spec sheets provided
- Anticipate and resolve any potential bottlenecks or issues that arise throughout the implementation
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders with regards to any potential concerns, delays, modifications, update, etc
- 2+ years experience working in technical client facing role
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with customers in a professional manner
- Knack for analyzing data so that you can better figure out from a big picture standpoint what is working and what's not working for our customers
- Ability to read and write against APIs, Scripts, and write SQL queries
- Strong understanding of APIs required
- An ability to work independently within a small, fast-paced team
- An entrepreneurial spirit and unrelenting passion to deliver the best service possible
- The ability to implement feedback, learn quickly, and contribute new ideas
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
Technologies we use and teach
- MySQL, SQLite
- HTTP2, JSON
- Kafka, events, webhooks
- 100% remote. We make remote-work work.
- We match what you contribute to your 401(k) up to 5% of your salary
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Flexible PTO
- Learning stipend
- Home office stipend
- Moov employees are eligible for employee stock options.
Moov is committed to building a supportive community which allows all people to contribute however they are best able to. We believe that our products are a mixture of creative and detail oriented work where people from all backgrounds offer unique insight.