Founded in 2002, DerbySoft is a Shanghai and Dallas-based technology company serving the global hospitality industry. The mission of the company is to facilitate a global distribution network utilizing direct connections between hospitality suppliers and their demand-side counterparts. The company's infrastructure is globally distributed, and its partners include all of the world's largest hotel companies, online travel agencies, metasearch engines, and other industry participants.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone that is challenged by managing clients within the hospitality and travel industry. Another added benefit is you can work remotely from anywhere in the United States!
- Responsible for the ownership of clients and connections from beginning to end. This includes requirements gathering, connection design, documentation, ops training and hands-off post pilot. Responsible for DerbySoft representation in industry organizations and promoting the DerbySoft name as an industry leader. Serves as liaisons between DerbySoft and its clients, ensuring excellent customer service and client satisfaction while increasing company revenue. Will work directly with the director of the client manager team to exceed targeted revenue goals and successfully work in a team-oriented environment.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain and development client and business relationships
- Host regular calls with clients
- Have full understanding of client's business and needs
- Develop new business opportunities by maximizing current connections to ensure continued growth
- Own the end to end processes of connections via DerbySoft
- Ensure project run smoothly, deadlines are met, coordinate with internal teams and external clients
- Escalate very complex issues with various connectivity partners to relevant departments within DerbySoft
- Liaise with solution engineers and/or engineers on issues/bugs for quick resolution for the client
- Design plans to meet revenue goals
- Manage internal priorities and coordinate project schedules with engineers, client managers and other internal teams
- Create reporting and/or presentations to review with clients on a regular scheduled basis
- Prepare documentation for quarterly business reviews
- Understand and research error reports to share with clients
Performance & Experience Standards
- Three to four years experience in a client management (account management)
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities/clients to ensure deadlines are always met
- Extensive experience in travel industry preferred
- Strong experience with working with technical focused personnel
- Proven track record of success meeting revenue goals and managing multiple clients
- Minimal travel, if necessary
- Able to work independently/be a self-starter.
- Requires minor supervision
- Comfortable speaking to clients to educate them on existing and new DerbySoft products and procedures, and how they can contribute to their business growth
- Driven by customer satisfaction
- There may be cases to be flexible for working hours for emergency or meeting purposes
Please Note: No agency resumes accepted