About The Role
As a Software Engineer on our Stack and Solutions team for Cloud, you will be responsible for building features in key functional areas of Elastic’s Cloud offerings. You will participate in coding, crafting solutions, debugging failure scenarios, helping with bug fixes and keeping a stable production environment. You’ll analyze the current system, its strength and limitations.
Some of the things you'll work on
- Combine Elastic’s products (Elasticsearch, Kibana, Beats, Machine Learning, APM) with cloud management technologies to create reliable and scalable Cloud solutions for customers. Work on auto scaling and other key capabilities.
- Work on a global scale, with all the major Cloud hosting providers: AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.
- Work with a team to help build scalable solutions to deliver the best customer experience
- Contribute to technical plans and direction within Cloud and across other product teams in Elastic
- Be part of a distributed team of engineers from all across the globe
- Collaborate with other teams within Elastic.
What you will bring along
- 3+ years of experience as a software engineer, with a track record of delivering high-quality code
- Ability to communicate well with individuals and groups to accomplish a common set of goals
- Technical knowledge of one or more technologies relevant for SaaS (orchestration, networking, containers, etc.)
- Experience with Java, Scala, or Go
- Understanding of concurrency and highly distributed systems
- Passion for automation and quality