amazon web services
Why Genesys needs you
We are investing 1 billion dollars in R&D over the next 4 years and need the right individuals to turn that investment into innovation. Genesys is bringing that innovation to customers through multi-cloud deployments in AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud.
Connections matter, at certain times with greater urgency. Whenever the moment, our technology facilitates those connections creating experience as a service. Our team members own their critical services and words like scalability, resiliency, and automation are at the heart of every line of code we write.
What you’ll do
This position will be responsible for the engineering, development, deployment and operations of the Genesys Azure cloud core infrastructure. We provide the underlying platform and pipeline that allows our application development teams to deliver contact center applications.
The position will focus on operating a platform based on AKS (Azure Kubernetes Service) as well as other Azure components such as load balancing, DNS, storage, API and Application gateways.
Who you are
- Experience working on a cloud platform (Azure, AWS) and containerization technology (Kubernetes)
- Strong emphasis on automation and development using Terraform to deploy a system that is consistent, repeatable, and resilient
- Use development and scripting to automate deployment rather than manual configuration
- Develop and manage the monitoring/availability and performance metrics
- Participate in an on-call rotation to help ensure that the platform is stable and that problems are solve quickly and efficiently
- Experience with Azure cloud or equivalent experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Development skills using Terraform and other scripting tools (python, unix shell, etc.)
- Working experience with containerization technology such as Kubernetes or Docker
- Experience with development tools such as GitHub
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.