Do what you love
You will be directly involved in the further development of the meshcloud platform. Your view as a Cloud & DevOps expert with a strong focus on security is important to us and our customers! You will ensure our platform is delivered to them using state-of-the art deployment and security practices that allow us to innovate with high velocity while we provide reliable service to our customers. You'll also help develop secure landing zones in public cloud environments that our customers' DevOps teams can use as a template for their own compliance requirements.
Why you are our perfect match
- Experience in operating highly available and fault tolerant distributed systems in cloud environments
- Very good knowledge of DevOps Tools (Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, Bash, Python or similar)
- Very good knowledge of Linux administration
- Experience with dhall language (or Haskell)
- Experience in Design and Implementation of Security Practices (OWASP, ITS Risk, ISO Standards)
- Solid knowledge of Network administration (TCP/IP, Security, Routing, VPNs)
- Basic knowledge of Database administration (MySQL, NoSQL DBs)
- Ideally good communication skills in English & German (speaking & understanding), because the regular exchange within the team and with our customers is very important to us
Additionally, the following skills and experiences would be interesting for us and nice-to-have:
- Experience in other programming languages, configuration management systems, frameworks and technologies
- Experience in working with OpenShift, OpenStack or Cloud Foundry
- Experience with "cloud native" tools like Prometheus, Grafana, Helm, Terraform, Concourse CI
- Experience with public cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience with distributed database systems such as Elasticsearch, Redis, MongoDB or RavenDB
- Contributions to open source projects and/or programming communities such as Stackoverflow
Why you shoud apply
At meshcloud we welcome people of every gender, background, religious belief, sexual orientation or any disability you may have to our diverse team. Our vision “Empower humans to build a better future” is not only important for us when we think about our customers, this also applies to our daily work routine. Therefore, your ideas matter! With smooth and slick processes our teams drive improvements effectively and have a great impact on the development of our product and meshcloud in general.
Our benefits and perks include:
- Flat hierarchies and a friendly working environment characterized by cooperation and mutual support
- Modern tech-stack
- Working in small, self-organized teams with clear goals
- Full ownership and responsibilities in respective areas
- Working remotely within in Germany, after the Onboarding World Office available
- In case we do find ourselves in the office - lots of free snacks (water, coffee, fruit, sweets, ...)
- Regular team building events and cross-team coffee interactions
- Various benefits like a job ticket, reduced gym membership and much more
- Personal development and training plans
Apply now and become a meshi!
We look forward to receiving your application and will get back to you as soon as possible.