Cloud Software Developer,
Remote Jobs in Worldwide>
Cloud Software Developer,
What we can offer you! - Your Role:
In this is very versatile role as Cloud Software Developer, we are looking for a fresh, and agile mind to join our high performing engineering team in Graz (Austria).
What it’s like to be a developer at Atma Avery Dennison:
- By contributing to our software development efforts around Intelligent Labels' (rfid.averydennison.com) digital identification platform you will be an integral part of our vision to give every physical product or item in the world of Lifestyle / Fashion / Sport / Food etc. a unique digital ID.
- You will use your MS stack expertise and experience to develop a cloud-based data and analytics solution as well as an API management platform for a variety of business needs and use-cases.
- As a great support to our cross-functional team you will develop back-end services, application features, and edge applications within an agile development process, and on top, contribute to our integration efforts with partner and customer systems.
- Thus, opting for our cloud software position in Austria certainly means going all out for an exciting, dynamic and multi-faceted opportunity, offering new and insightful moments each day within the intelligent labeling industry of tomorrow.
What we expect from you! - Your Expertise:
- Experience in software development in a cloud-based environment, ideally combined with a Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent
- Technical expertise with a hosting platform (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Familiar with API design and implementation
- Software development with C# / ASP .NET Core / Angular,as well as database technologies (SQL / MS-SQL) are your cherry on the top
- Fluency in English, and German is your extra advantage
- Creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial spirit for growing a sustainable business to set your career at Avery Dennison
- Start-Up Atmosphere
- Workplace Flexibility
- Structured learning and development
- Mentoring program
- Competitive total rewards
- Attractive salary package (according to Austrian IT-Kollektivvertrag up from EUR 3,094.00 gross per month (full-time))
Who we are! - Our Story:
Each of us, Every day! Eight Values. One Team!
We understand diversity and equal opportunities as enrichment for our future-oriented work at Avery Dennison. With us, teams are balanced and diverse. Because each of us is unique, and we appreciate bringing together different personalities and talents.
Avery Dennison is an equal opportunity employer. You are interested in knowing more about our Diversity & Inclusion approach? Please go to averydennison.com/en/home/about-us/diversity-and-inclusion.html
At Avery Dennison we do what we love, and we love what we do - Just click here, and get us to know even better: Life @ Avery Dennison (linkedin.com/company/avery-dennison/life/emea)