amazon web services
Our cloud-native IOT product is growing and with it so is our team.
Whether you're at home building amazing front-end experiences, creating scalable services in AWS, or automating your way to productivity, we're looking for talented and passionate engineers to join us and build out the next generation of cloud-based IOT products the market has been waiting for.
- You work in an agile team within the larger product development department
- Along with your team members you are responsible for the development, maintenance, and operational support of our cloud-based IOT products
- You develop and maintain product features built on the AWS platform, including components like user interfaces built with Vue.js
- You develop prototypes designed to evaluate hypotheses for new product concepts and ideas
- You bring your ideas to the team, discussing and planning their implementation together with the Product Owner
- You take responsibility for our high code and product quality
- You have experience in cloud native development with AWS or other cloud solutions, such as MS Azure or Google Cloud Platform
- You understand modern architecture concepts (Microservices, Self Contained Systems)
- You are experienced with various API technologies (REST/GraphQL/SOAP API)
- You have experience in test automation and building CI/CD pipelines
- You consider software quality as an important aspect of your daily work
- You have firsthand experience in agile development processes (Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban)
- You measure the value of your software at all times against the benefit for your customers
Make it easy for yourself and use the application button below.
Your contact person for this great job is:
And at the end, a very important note:
For us, diversity is natural; we welcome it and want to promote it to the best of our ability. Our job advertisements are aimed at people, not at a gender (nor at a sexual orientation, origin or faith). If you come across any kind of wording in our advertisements that refers to a particular gender, this is for ease of reading only. If you come across something that we could have done better, we ask you to please point it out to us (also later in the application process). Individuality shall break linguistic boundaries; however, our language must develop and evolve. Apply for a job with us and make our corporate culture more colourful!