Drop Ship Lifestyle
Headquarters: Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Drop Ship Lifestyle is the leading force in online eCommerce training. Founded in 2013 with the goal of empowering freedom through entrepreneurship. We have helped over 10,000+ students gain their freedom with eCommerce.
We are looking for an experienced Content Marketing Manager to join our passionate, highly collaborative marketing team. In this role you will be directly responsible for the content marketing strategies at Drop Ship Lifestyle, eCommerce Lifestyle, and our various other projects.
This is a U.S. based remote position with working hours Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm Eastern Time.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Strategic Marketing
- Oversee content marketing strategies for various brands.
- Keep up to date with industry best practices and share insights with marketing team.
- Develop and implement comprehensive content strategies that align with company goals.
- Create systems for measuring and tracking success and relaying those results to decision makers.
- Build and implement a content marketing strategy that generates organic traffic & leads (SEO) to hit specific goals.
- Content Creation
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, and leads that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Ability to create detailed documentations (SOPs) and systemizations to help create consistent processes that achieve company goals while keeping the team efficient and effective.
- Manage team members & contractors to achieve goals.
- Create performance based goals (KPIs) to maintain team quality & performance.
The ideal candidate for this role would have search optimization, project management, and management experience.
- 2+ years of experience in content strategy or related fields
- Comfort in developing and presenting concepts, reports and updates to leadership
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Strong go-getter personality with ability to assess and resolve situations quickly and maintain a fast day-to-day pace
- Comprehensive knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures with marketing and/or advertising strategies and communications.
- Ability to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people
- Experience in editorial development and coordination
- Strong problem-solver; ability to navigate various viewpoints to develop consensus
- Computer & reliable internet access.
Light travel required. Week long quarterly meeting at various locations in the U.S. (Postponed until after Covid)
Earn a competitive wage, incentives, and benefits with our company.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Performance based incentives for big bonuses.
- Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays.
- 100% Employer-sponsored health plans (after 90 days)