Headquarters: Miami, FL
- Work closely with internal teams to understand our traders and audience to develop compelling content strategies.
- Develop content strategies that help our traders understand the offerings and benefits of our new core software and educational content.
- Create and manage a content calendar and roadmap.
- Build and manage content production processes for a team of content writers, video editors, and designers to ensure timely and accurate delivery cross channel.
- Be responsible for tracking, measuring, and communicating content results.
- Manage all channel marketing communications (blog, newsletters, webinars, product notifications, podcasts, etc.).
- Manage the graphic design team by articulating topics for visualization and ensuring graphics are delivered on time.
- Create content briefs for writers optimized for SEO.
- Automate content marketing and production processes via applications like Zapier and Asana.
- Manage the social media calendar, intertwining existing content with new content and product updates.
- Efficiency in managing the content production process across teams.
- Content reach as well as quality and timeliness of production.
- Ability to track and report on key content metrics which drive your decisions and our content schedule.
- 3-5 years experience in managing content development, production, and/or marketing.
- Experience producing multiple content types including blog content, podcasts, ebook, guides, webinars, and live social events.
- Superb attention to detail.
- You are picky when it comes to content quality and can instantly recognize the difference between good and GREAT content.
- Proven leadership ability and effectiveness working collaboratively and cross-functionally with different teams or departments.
- Proven experience succeeding in a remote work environment.
- Strict adherence to deadlines.
- Deep knowledge of the stock and options industry. Should be able to clearly articulate key options and stock strategy concepts and theories.
- You are a meticulous planner and prefer to take control and ownership of initiatives to drive results.