* This is a remote role based in the United States.
At Celential, we're building the future of talent acquisition with our AI-powered virtual recruiting platform. We're passionate about helping companies find the right talent aligned with their technical aptitude, creativity, and diversity standards to achieve their goals and missions. Our team is founded by ex-VMWare, Salesforce, Zynga executives, alums from top schools like Stanford and Berkeley, and ex-Google engineers who are experts in delivering data/ML-driven products.
We're looking for a motivated content marketer to help accelerate our growth. This role is a dynamic opportunity to shape our voice and brand presence.
What you'll do
- Contribute to the development of overall content strategy and monthly content calendar.
- Conduct research to create relevant topics and compile resources.
- Write and edit short- and long-form content including blogs, ebooks, case studies, newsletter, guides, social media posts, and landing page copy.
- Research keywords and optimize content for SEO to increase page ranking and organic traffic.
- Create ad copies and clear CTAs for paid marketing campaigns.
- Create other forms of content, such as podcasts, videos, and infographics.
- Contribute to public relations and media communications.
- BA/BS degree in journalism, communications, or equivalent work experience.
- B2B work experience is a big plus.
- Strong research, copywriting/editing, verbal communications, and project management skills.
- Familiar with content management platforms, e.g., WordPress, HubSpot, etc.
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Bias towards action and growth hacker mentality.
Perks & Benefits
- Remote-friendly, agile work environment
- Professional development, mentorship & growth incentives
- Flexible hours
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Health insurance coverage
- Annual company offsite