OptiMonk International Zrt.
OptiMonk Content Writer (Part-time · Remote)
We’re on a mission to revolutionize e-commerce for the 21st century. To achieve this, we’re completely reimagining legacy martech tools with an iconic product that online store owners love. With a product-led growth in mind, we're creating a less complex, more user-friendly tool to create delightful shopping experiences.By joining marketing at OptiMonk, you'll get the chance to build a world-class product that is trusted by 40,000+ websites in 150+ countries. Oh, and it's rather satisfying to see your software featured by Datanyze or Similarweb. Yes. That's right. OptiMonk is one of their most recommended tools.
Would you contribute to our mission? Read on!
How would you contribute to our mission?
- Creating and publish mostly written content for B2B
- Creating SEO optimized content
- Promote new content on our social channels
- Monitor channel metrics to optimize organic traffic and report on performance
- Maintaining brand voice and tone across the digital
- Suggesting content repurposing and updating
- Manage organic and paid social media posts and tracking
What we would like to see from you:
- Prior content writing experience preferably in B2B, highlight examples in portfolio
- Understanding of creating and executing content strategy
- Experience with 1-2 publishing platforms and familiar with digital channels, SEO & SEM
- Experience in creating short-form content for social media
- Approximately 20 hours availability per a week (Depending on the workload and mutual fit, this opportunity could turn into a full time role)
- Accountability or willing to work via Upwork
- Knowledge on e-commerce sector is preferred
- Experience in using social media scheduling tools such as Buffer, Hootsuite, Sprout Social
- Good understanding of copywriting for short-form content
- Excellent English skills in written and oral.
- Experience with or knowledge of the SaaS industry
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive wage
- Modern tech stack and methodologies
- Unconditional support to learn and develop
- Transparency, flexibility and trust
- Having impact on the business and culture
- Team gatherings, retreats to build our unique culture
Good to know:
- Location » in-house vs remote work: You are fine with working from home or you have experience in working with remote teams.
- Time zone » Ideally you can work as maximum +2/-2 difference from CET