This role is all about the communication of complex technologies in simple terms and storytelling to share the success stories of people who use our products.
As a master storyteller, you will drive the copy and content development cycle by using SEO and content management tools. Our content is in various formats including short-form and long-form copy, social media posts, showcase videos, instructional videos, podcasts, and webinars.
You will work closely with the visual design, marketing, product, operations, and sales teams, which means this role touches everyone at the company as well as existing and new customers.
Your visual and written content ability will shape captivating stories and create an end-to-end content experience for our readers, viewers, and listeners.
Your analytical thinking and strategic perspective will transform content marketing efforts while we all learning about the mobile industry collectively as a team
Who We Are
Founded in San Francisco and growing around the world, App Samurai helps mobile apps and games with three products focused on mobile user acquisition, ad-fraud prevention, and mobile user retention.
We have grown exponentially reaching over 1,000 customers signed up from over 50 countries in less than 4 years. Backed up by venture capital firms including 500 Startups, Techstars, and 212VC, we are now a team of 70 people in 7 countries.
For more information about our products, please check out:
, , and
As a copywriter you,
- Support content growth team with copy development in coordination with strategic direction from marketing
- Be responsible for initiating brand copy and revising existing copy for marketing content materials including company and product websites (blogs), social media, events, ebooks, reports and the like upon briefing from content team
- Lead and facilitate briefing, outline creation, copy development and feedback process
- If and when needed, facilitate and review freelancer content to ensure consistency in quality
- Optimize content skills and process based on periodical reporting with the support of content and marketing teams
- Utilize a set of SEO and content (management) tools at your disposal to create content, check copy to ensure SEO optimization
- Demonstrate genuine desire to continually learn about mobile growth, mobile media and developments at mobile ecosystem
- At least 1-2 years relevant writing experience or background in copy editing with knowledge of or familiarity in search engine optimized content
- Proficiency in or familiarity with the following tools: ??Ahrefs, Semrush, Search Console, WordPress
- Native or fluent in spoken and written in English
- Interest in content development and management
- Enthusiasm for open, collaborative, and respectful culture
- Open-minded and strong willingness to learn and improve
- Good organizational and coordination skills