MANTL is a fast-growing fintech company helping local financial institutions and their communities thrive. We're drastically changing the banking landscape. Think Shopify, but purpose-built for community banks and credit unions. These institutions play an important role in their local communities and in the economy. Our software enables them to better meet the needs of the people and businesses they serve.
Our flagship online account opening (OAO) product has quickly become best-in-class in our industry, showing clear and material performance beyond any of our competitors. And investors are paying attention: we just raised $40 million in a Series B round of funding led by Alphabet's independent growth fund, CapitalG.
Who Makes up Our Team?
Here at MANTL, people are our most important asset. We value accountability, autonomy, and collaboration. We have agile teams with clear, measurable goals. We're a remote-first organization with team members located all over the country, and we're committed to enabling remote work both now and in the future.
We cultivate a supportive and transparent culture that fosters productive, respectful, and engaging discussions. We want to work with diverse, inclusive, and kind people-people who will gladly go out of their way to help others.
We are always a work in progress and love hearing feedback from our team.
What You Will Do?
As a Copywriter, you will be responsible for defining and upholding the MANTL voice within customer-facing content. This includes but is not limited to emails, social posts, digital ads, and landing pages. This role reports to the Senior Copywriter.
- Write clear, confident, compelling copy for each stage of the buying process.
- Translate long-form content into punchy soundbites and headlines for digital and social channels.
- Brainstorm creative and innovative ways to engage with customers and prospects.
- Proofread and edit drafted copy from internal and external teams.
- Investigate and validate all copy for accuracy.
- Maintain a deep understanding of our current and prospective customers and product offerings.
- You have a degree in Communications, Journalism, English, Advertising, or a related field.
- You have 4 to 6 years of writing experience in a fast-paced environment (preferably working on integrated marketing campaigns).
- You have superb writing skills.
- You are extremely attentive to detail.
- You have exceptional visual and oral communications skills.
- You are organized and can manage your time effectively to meet deadlines.
- You bring fresh, creative ideas to the table.
- B2B, fintech, and/or enterprise experience is preferred (but not required).
- An understanding of the banking industry is preferred (but not required).
What You'll Love About Us
Joining MANTL means joining an ambitious, exceptional, remote-first team that solves complex problems every day. We strive to show that we truly care about our employees' wellness. From unlimited vacation, fully covered health benefits, and generous paid family leave to fun team events, we're deeply proud of our culture.