Headquarters: Miami Beach, FL
- Publish two long-form (1,000+ words) blog posts per week.
- Conduct keyword research and ensure your articles are properly optimized.
- Use tools like HARO to gather quotes from subject matter experts.
- Write new landing pages and optimize existing ones to make them convincing as possible.
- Protect our brand voice and maintain our high standards. Our content stands out amongst our competitors’ because it’s written for humans.
- Write LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter copy for all of your blog articles.
- Anything else copywriting-related that you’d succeed at. For example, cold sales emails
- Remote work isn’t for everyone. You can produce strong work on-time with minimal supervision.
- You don’t believe in using big words when little ones will do.
- Our users are busy. You know how to get to the point.
- You’re known to triple and quadruple check your work for typos.
- You have an appreciation for how copy and design work together.
- You have knowledge of, or direct experience with, on-page SEO
- Feedback doesn’t phase you. You enjoy receiving it.
- Proven ability to write long and short-form content, with at least 2 years of experience.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively with both internal teams and clients.
- Portfolio of writing samples that are enjoyable to read and have driven conversions.
- You’ve worked for another B2B SaaS company
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a related field of study
- This is a full-time remote position for a fully distributed company (we’ve been remote for years, long before COVID)
- Unlimited flexible time-off policy with a 10-day minimum. Take the time that you need to operate at peak performance. We don’t limit vacation, sick or personal days.
- Excellent healthcare plan, with 100% of your employee premiums paid for (US only)
- Annual team meetups (once we’re able to organize these safely)
- We don’t get caught up in titles. Feel free to suggest a new one. As long it’s appropriate and fits your level of seniority, it’s fine by us.