Headquarters: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Develop impactful messaging and copy that strengthens TutorMe's brand and platform offering.
- Write in-product messaging, effective emails, website content, blogs, and whatever else comes up for both our B2B and B2C channels.
- Leverage qualitative research, testing results, and insights to define omnichannel writing best practices and copy guidelines.
- Become an expert in our audience segments and channel performance, relentlessly seeking data and relevant trends to make decisions that maximize the impact and effectiveness of copy across mediums.
- A versatile writer who has experience with both advertising and branding, and understands the difference between the two. You can also execute across platforms and tailor your copy accordingly.
- Propose A/B tests for messaging with a strong focus on results in the form of product conversion rates, engagement, sales.
- Present creative content clearly and confidently to stakeholders, have a strong point of view on your decisions, and back them up with sound, strategic logic.
- Stay up to date on industry best practices and apply them to our communications.
- 4+ years of relevant experience as an individual contributor on an in-house design team. Agency experience a bonus but not necessary.
- BA in communications, creative writing, journalism, or similar experience.
- A portfolio that highlights your approach to problem-solving, as well as the solutions themselves.
- Must love words and wields them well. Storytelling is your forte, yet you appreciate brevity and can skillfully execute on it.
- Organized, with a proficiency in time management, prioritization, and communication.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Competitive salary
- Top-notch health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k matching
- Generous vacation and holidays
- $300/yr work from home allowance
- Mobile phone reimbursement
- 10 hours of online tutoring each year
- Opportunity to be a key player at a company that's quickly redefining the boundaries of on-demand academic support
If you are not sure that you're 100% qualified, but up for the challenge - we want you to apply.
We value diversity of all kinds, and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.