Paladin is partnering with a client in the hospitality industry looking to add a talented CRM Marketing Manager to their team. This is a fully remote opportunity the ideal candidate will manage the company's CRM database as well as their Email Marketing Channel. You will conduct analytic reviews and recommendations on the customer journey to maximize guest acquisition and retention. Think this sounds like a perfect fit? Apply today and let's talk.
- Collaborate with the Acquisition and Loyalty teams to develop the customer journey across multiple touch points including web, display, email, SMS, social, direct mail, etc.
- Lead the integration of various systems with the CRM database to optimize data structure and mapping.
- Perform in depth analytics on to identify purchase trends and provide segmentation recommendations to improve customer conversion and maximum profitability.
- Responsible for regular testing and optimization across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Partner with outside vendors and agencies to leverage CRM data for targeted marketing efforts.
- Drive traffic and conversion through the email channel to grow subscriber database-direct the content and messaging for maximum efficacy.
- Oversee all aspects of the email service provider to include integrations, optimization, account management, data integrity and optimization.
- B.A. in Marketing, Communications, or similar related field
- 5+ years professional related experience in CRM database administration
- Experience with email marketing channel management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skill set-ability to translate data into meaningful recommendations and present that to internal teams and leadership.