The Scalable Company
Headquarters: United States
We're DigitalMarketer, an e-learning company under The Scalable Company umbrella that offers digital marketing training and certification and community for marketing professionals, entrepreneurs, and digital agencies.
Learn more about our org structure here.
We're searching for our next Customer Care Specialist. Our Customer Care team members are the friendly, knowledgeable voice of DigitalMarketer assisting our customers with everything from answering billing questions to providing product expertise to resolving technical issues, and we're seeking our next team member!
The Customer Care Specialist will be the first point of contact for DigitalMarketer's prospects and customers and will be responsible for providing a high-quality customer experience. In addition to assisting customers, this team member will gather and relay feedback to the appropriate team(s) in order to improve the customer experience. This may include: QAing product and course material, improving checkout processes and order forms, sharing access to member platforms and user interfaces, etc.
Check out this video from our hiring manager, Devin Coor, Customer Care Manager: https://scalablecompany.box.com/s/pf8seh9qac0k4rkq...
This is a fully REMOTE position.
- Provide quality service and support in a variety of areas including, but not limited to: account, billing, access issues, as well as system troubleshooting
- Professionally handle incoming requests from customers via email, phone, and social media and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly
- Gather customer information, access and fulfill customer needs, educate the customer to resolve any issues, and document interactions through contact tracking
- Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision-making
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer's experience
- Create support articles, templates, and macros for both customer-facing and internal documentation
If you have a true love and passion for serving, possess an entrepreneurial and scrappy spirit, and want to contribute to something that is larger than you, then we invite you to apply!
- 2+ years in a fast-paced customer care environment, SaaS company background a plus
- Demonstrated experience with CRM systems and practices, Hubspot Customer Hub a plus
- Phone support experience required; chat experience preferred
- Proven track record of positive customer satisfaction
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both oral AND written)
- Ability to adapt/respond to different types of personalities and circumstances
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Home work station, quality internet connection
- Humor - Memes/GIFs are currency around here
Full-Time employees are eligible for health and welfare benefits.
- Health, Dental, + Vision Insurance
- HSA plan with Company Matching (for eligible HDHP enrollees)
- Company-Paid Telemedicine Plan
- Company-Paid Mental Wellness, Financial Wellness, + Legal Counseling services
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- 15 Days of PTO per year (pro-rated based on hire date)
- 401K Plan with Company Matching
- Parental leave
- Work station bonus
- DigitalMarketer product access + annual membership
- Emphasis on your learning and development
- Virtual team building, game nights, social hours
- Vibrant culture, community, and an excess of emojis...
Exact compensation will be discussed during the interview, but as a general rule, we believe in paying people well and providing them a supportive and collaborative place where they can do meaningful work.
Check out our "We Believe" video to learn a bit more about us: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bvlf0Wg37N4
The Scalable Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Scalable Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.